Unfortunately due to Stage 3 restrictions commencing 9th July we are again in lockdown for six (6) weeks.
For all enquiries regarding training and/or online Karate please call on 0402 244 622.
We look forward to seeing you back training as soon as possible.
STRICT HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS WHEN TRAINING COMMENCES IN PERSON
Your health & safety are priority to us.
Please take note of Health & Safety procedures we will have in place during the initial phase of reopening.
- All classes will be limited to the permitted numbers and you must be booked in.
- Class times will be modified to allow for students to leave prior to the next class arriving as well as to allow for cleaning between sessions.
- Students will use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Students will line up in accordance with social distancing and as marked on the tatami.
- NO SPECTATORS or visitors whatsoever during class times.
- ALL students will wear their uniform to training.
- Change rooms (including showers) will be CLOSED however bathrooms are accessible.
- Once your class is over you will leave the establishment promptly.
- If you feel unwell in any way, shape or form PLEASE stay home.
All our Instructors have completed COVID19 training and with the introduction of a Safety Coordinator we are keeping current with all health updates.
PLEASE NOTE WITH GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
(NO WALKS INS / NO CASUALS)
** MODIFIED TIMETABLE **
PLEASE CALL FOR ALL ENQUIRIES