When you begin your search for a Martial Arts school you are not only investing your time but your money and your TRUST.
A good martial arts school will have a structured program that teaches important values of Discipline, Respect, Concentration…
– Karate is much, much more than just kicking and punching!!
With Karate being selected as an Olympic sport there is an increased popularity in martial arts training and a large number of schools have entered the industry
– always looks for a credible school and ask lots of questions before making such an important decision.
* Instructor qualifications – do the Instructors have credible qualifications?
At BTB all our Karate Instructors are Government Accredited through the Australian Sports Commission, hold their Working with Children’s Check and First Aid training.
Find the right teacher and you’ll love your martial arts training. If you learn from a bad teacher, it won’t matter what level they are or what style they’re teaching, you’ll miss out on the finer points that make the martial art great.
* Facilities – are they professional, clean, well equipped, well organised and SAFE eg. matted etc.
If they don’t look professional chances are their services probably aren’t either.
* Are parents encouraged to stay and watch?
Karate makes it’s debut at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
Shito-Ryu Karate-Do International is proud to be a member of the Australian Karate Federation
– the ONLY government recognised Karate body in Australia.
See you on the mat soon!!